translate

Sunday 14 September 2014

a very bad day

Konnichiwa, i'm back again. Ok this is what a story today, about me (sorry guys). I have a really a bad day. I just meet my old friend in front of my house. He tell me a story about him when " car free day ". He as left by his friend and walk alone to Glora BungKarno. He was given a money and a bottle mineral water by someone that he don't know, but very kind. I just keep saying "be patient my friend, be patient ". And than i was going to the istiqlal mosque, for helping my uncle and my little brother selling sosis. When i just on the place and searching my uncle and my little brother, i was lost. I was searching them for 2 hours. Going into circles 3 times, i was searcing a placeto take a nap, because i was so tired and don't have any money left. And continue of that story is just like my friend experience that morning. And i got home and laugh to myself, because have the same experience with my friend, and that's all folks. Thank you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment